[ HQ ] Njrat 0.7d Platinum Edition + Source Code ⚡⚡

• 💌Important Message to All Fellas💌

💌Important Message to All Fellas : 💌

⚠️Thank you for being with us over the past year.
    To support our community, we're now offering an "Account Upgrade" for purchase.
    VIP and Legendary members get special direct downloads without needing to like or reply to threads. Upgrade now to enjoy these benefits!
    HERE Our Official Telegram

⛔ Spam: If someone try SCAM you or SPAM Message to you let me know we will ban them

🏆 Download Error or Missing Link: Click on threads and report them to Our admin will re-upload for you.

☣️ Infected or Backdoor/RAT: If you find a virus, please report it to us via Telegram or click report in the threads, and we will completely ban them in 100%

🎯 Our Plan : Make resource downloads on a private host without using another free upload because easy gone

❤️ We try our best to make everyone's shared tools clean and fresh in here, so enjoy with our fellas. ❤️

Njrat Very old for people and old day 10 years ago, very popular use to working and helpful because of this RAT, make the world know more about how powerful NJRAT is and how the world was hacked by this way. I also love to know this one from an arab video on YouTube.

In this NjRat (version 0.7d) Platinum Edition with modified features, I mean this version was added many new features that RAT was using technology in 2021-2023 that look so cool and newer.

that was included in the new stub version so you can make FUD better than the old NJRAT original version because it is highly detected by Antivirus because it is so old with fix many bug inside this new version, I really try my best to find a clean version; if it's not clean, I don't share it on my forums, but anyway, I still want you to be safe with VMware, sandboxes, and RDP.

Message: If you want more safety, try compiling with Visual Studio to make a safe and clean file I hope you enjoy it.

1.PNG

2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG
6.PNG

drcrypter.ru

Njrat Very old for people and old day 10 years ago, very popular use to working and helpful because of this RAT, make the world know more about how powerful NJRAT is and how the world was hacked by this way. I also love to know this one from an arab video on YouTube.

In this NjRat (version 0.7d) Platinum Edition with modified features, I mean this version was added many new features that RAT was using technology in 2021-2023 that look so cool and newer.

that was included in the new stub version so you can make FUD better than the old NJRAT original version because it is highly detected by Antivirus because it is so old with fix many bug inside this new version, I really try my best to find a clean version; if it's not clean, I don't share it on my forums, but anyway, I still want you to be safe with VMware, sandboxes, and RDP.

Message: If you want more safety, try compiling with Visual Studio to make a safe and clean file I hope you enjoy it.

View attachment 511

View attachment 512
View attachment 513
View attachment 514
View attachment 515
View attachment 516

drcrypter.ru

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
information

View attachment 511

View attachment 512
View attachment 513
View attachment 514
View attachment 515
View attachment 516

drcrypter.ru

good

View attachment 511

View attachment 512
View attachment 513
View attachment 514
View attachment 515
View attachment 516

drcrypter.ru

كيف حالك

View attachment 511

View attachment 512
View attachment 513
View attachment 514
View attachment 515
View attachment 516

drcrypter.ru

very nice keep the good

View attachment 511

View attachment 512
View attachment 513
View attachment 514
View attachment 515
View attachment 516

drcrypter.ru

Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***

[/ SPOILER]
a

View attachment 511

View attachment 512
View attachment 513
View attachment 514
View attachment 515
View attachment 516

drcrypter.ru

t

View attachment 511

View attachment 512
View attachment 513
View attachment 514
View attachment 515
View attachment 516

drcrypter.ru

aWSDFGHJKLOŞ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members