[ Program ] 💚🔥 Mass WordPress Shell Uploader - Free💚🔥

• 💌Important Message to All Fellas💌

💌Important Message to All Fellas : 💌

⚠️Thank you for being with us over the past year.
    To support our community, we're now offering an "Account Upgrade" for purchase.
    VIP and Legendary members get special direct downloads without needing to like or reply to threads. Upgrade now to enjoy these benefits!
    HERE Our Official Telegram

⛔ Spam: If someone try SCAM you or SPAM Message to you let me know we will ban them

🏆 Download Error or Missing Link: Click on threads and report them to Our admin will re-upload for you.

☣️ Infected or Backdoor/RAT: If you find a virus, please report it to us via Telegram or click report in the threads, and we will completely ban them in 100%

🎯 Our Plan : Make resource downloads on a private host without using another free upload because easy gone

❤️ We try our best to make everyone's shared tools clean and fresh in here, so enjoy with our fellas. ❤️

this must support strong tools with Brute XMLRPC WP russia when you load your goods.txt result
from Brute wp result will just load to format support with this Mass WP Shell
Find String : ALFA or use your own name
Shell Name : alfa.php instead use another aws.php etc..
Plugin WP : its name of plugin wordpress that hidden file upload for our shell else result plugin not work

or not allowed in dashbaord wp login so tools will be upload instead with themes
and you can change your own date URL Directory.
in GUI show you success log list and stable

View attachment 413

Warning : you can scan this file was clean and you try get it i try found very clean and old one (classic) many virus in file so i decided to share this but anyway i still want you to use RDP, Sandboxies or VM instead main OS
drcrypter.ru
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
goooddd guys

this must support strong tools with Brute XMLRPC WP russia when you load your goods.txt result
Plugin WP : its name of plugin wordpress that hidden file upload for our shell else result plugin not work

or not allowed in dashbaord wp login so tools will be upload instead with themes

View attachment 413

Warning : you can scan this file was clean and you try get it i try found very clean and old one (classic) many virus in file so i decided to share this but anyway i still want you to use RDP, Sandboxies or VM instead main OS
drcrypter.ru
go test lmfao

View attachment 413

drcrypter.ru
dwadadawd

View attachment 413

drcrypter.ru
thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r1ckbr
Member time online
451d 8h 13m
Reputation(s)