[ Program ] ✅🔥 MARS STEALER V8 Cracked - Builder + Panel ✅🔥

• 💌Important Message to All Fellas💌

💌Important Message to All Fellas : 💌

⚠️Thank you for being with us over the past year.
    To support our community, we're now offering an "Account Upgrade" for purchase.
    VIP and Legendary members get special direct downloads without needing to like or reply to threads. Upgrade now to enjoy these benefits!
    HERE Our Official Telegram

⛔ Spam: If someone try SCAM you or SPAM Message to you let me know we will ban them

🏆 Download Error or Missing Link: Click on threads and report them to Our admin will re-upload for you.

☣️ Infected or Backdoor/RAT: If you find a virus, please report it to us via Telegram or click report in the threads, and we will completely ban them in 100%

🎯 Our Plan : Make resource downloads on a private host without using another free upload because easy gone

❤️ We try our best to make everyone's shared tools clean and fresh in here, so enjoy with our fellas. ❤️

Mars Stealers It can be like another RedLine botnet, and this Mars is a botnet and stealer that was sending data between HTTP botnets after getting results from clients after getting clicked on or infected.
They steal cookies or credit cards much more than the RedLine Botnet.
Also, Mars is based on the older OSKI Stealer. If you love OSki Stealer, I think you will love this, and I hope you enjoy it.

View attachment 406
Mars Stealers written in C++ that collects different types of data (cryptocurrency wallets, saved passwords, files matching an attacker-defined pattern etc) and it exfiltrates it in a zip file uploaded to the attacker's panel.

Warning : When running, I still recommend using RDP, Sandboxies, or VMs; there is no need to run on the main computer.
the file and PHP panel clean but still carefully
View attachment 407

View attachment 409

drcrypter.ru

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thank you pro!

Mars Stealers It can be like another RedLine botnet, and this Mars is a botnet and stealer that was sending data between HTTP botnets after getting results from clients after getting clicked on or infected.
Also, Mars is based on the older OSKI Stealer. If you love OSki Stealer, I think you will love this, and I hope you enjoy it.

View attachment 406
Mars Stealers written in C++ that collects different types of data (cryptocurrency wallets, saved passwords, files matching an attacker-defined pattern etc) and it exfiltrates it in a zip file uploaded to the attacker's panel.

Warning : When running, I still recommend using RDP, Sandboxies, or VMs; there is no need to run on the main computer.
View attachment 407

View attachment 409

drcrypter.ru

thank you m8

View attachment 406

View attachment 407

View attachment 409

drcrypter.ru

thanks my dear

Mars Stealers Puede ser como otra botnet RedLine, y este Mars es una botnet y un ladrón que enviaba datos entre botnets HTTP después de obtener resultados de los clientes después de haber sido infectados o hacer clic en ellos.
Roban cookies o tarjetas de crédito mucho más que RedLine Botnet.
Además, Mars se basa en el antiguo OSKI Stealer. Si te encanta OSki Stealer, creo que te encantará y espero que lo disfrutes.

View attachment 406
Mars Stealers escrito en C++ que recopila diferentes tipos de datos (billeteras de criptomonedas, contraseñas guardadas, archivos que coinciden con un patrón definido por el atacante, etc.) y los filtra en un archivo zip subido al panel del atacante.

Advertencia: cuando se ejecuta, sigo recomendando usar RDP, Sandboxies o VM; no es necesario ejecutarlo en la computadora principal.
el archivo y el panel PHP limpios pero aún con cuidado
View attachment 407

View attachment 409

drcrypter.ru

*** Texto oculto: no se puede citar. ***

[/REVELACIÓN]
t

View attachment 406

View attachment 407

View attachment 409

drcrypter.ru

fe

View attachment 406

View attachment 407

View attachment 409

drcrypter.ru

that's nice

View attachment 406

View attachment 407

View attachment 409

drcrypter.ru

hjbbjhbjhbjh

View attachment 406

View attachment 407

View attachment 409

drcrypter.ru

cc

View attachment 406

View attachment 407

View attachment 409

drcrypter.ru

lovely

View attachment 406

View attachment 407

View attachment 409

drcrypter.ru

thx

View attachment 406

View attachment 407

View attachment 409

drcrypter.ru

zezeezze

View attachment 406

View attachment 407

View attachment 409

drcrypter.ru

Good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anhtuan
Member time online