[ Hacking ] xSpider Helper intelligent Virus/Malware (Smart Virus)

• 💌Important Message to All Fellas💌

💌Important Message to All Fellas : 💌

⚠️Thank you for being with us over the past year.
    To support our community, we're now offering an "Account Upgrade" for purchase.
    VIP and Legendary members get special direct downloads without needing to like or reply to threads. Upgrade now to enjoy these benefits!
    HERE Our Official Telegram

⛔ Spam: If someone try SCAM you or SPAM Message to you let me know we will ban them

🏆 Download Error or Missing Link: Click on threads and report them to Our admin will re-upload for you.

☣️ Infected or Backdoor/RAT: If you find a virus, please report it to us via Telegram or click report in the threads, and we will completely ban them in 100%

🎯 Our Plan : Make resource downloads on a private host without using another free upload because easy gone

❤️ We try our best to make everyone's shared tools clean and fresh in here, so enjoy with our fellas. ❤️

xSpider

Aug 18, 2023
Threads
Credits
Today, we'll discuss a new and intelligent Virus/Malware Helper that's bound to bring you some excitement. Why, you ask? Well, this tool allows you to craft exploits for Windows extensions, as it has the capability to conceal the .exe extension and replace it with any other desired extension.

So, perhaps you now understand why I referred to this as the "Smart Virus." This tool enables you to create your own algorithms and persuades the victim to easily install your RAT.

Usage: python xspider_faker.py <binary> <fake-extension>

Example: python xspider_faker.py Rat.exe pdf
My New Telegram Channel :
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Join For Daily priv8 Tools and Methods

Download:

Today, we'll discuss a new and intelligent Virus/Malware Helper that's bound to bring you some excitement. Why, you ask? Well, this tool allows you to craft exploits for Windows extensions, as it has the capability to conceal the .exe extension and replace it with any other desired extension.

So, perhaps you now understand why I referred to this as the "Smart Virus." This tool enables you to create your own algorithms and persuades the victim to easily install your RAT.

Download:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Great tool, ty

Download:
thank you so much brother amazing script

Download:
nice

Download:
thx

Download:
looks niice

Download:
Nice one

Download:
Thx bro

今天,我们将讨论一个新的智能病毒/恶意软件助手,它一定会给您带来一些兴奋。你为什么问?好吧,这个工具允许您为 Windows 扩展创建漏洞,因为它能够隐藏 .exe 扩展名并将其替换为任何其他所需的扩展名。

所以,也许你现在明白为什么我将其称为“智能病毒”。该工具使您能够创建自己的算法并说服受害者轻松安装您的 RAT。

用法: python xspider_faker.py <binary> <fake-extension>

示例:python xspider_faker.py Rat.exe pdf
我的新电报频道: https:

加入每日 priv8 工具和方法

下载:
*** 隐藏文本:无法引用。***
thanks

Сегодня мы обсудим новый интеллектуальный помощник по борьбе с вирусами и вредоносными программами, который обязательно вызовет у вас волнение. Почему ты спрашиваешь? Что ж, этот инструмент позволяет вам создавать эксплойты для расширений Windows, поскольку он имеет возможность скрывать расширение .exe и заменять его любым другим желаемым расширением.

Итак, возможно, теперь вы понимаете, почему я назвал это «умным вирусом». Этот инструмент позволяет вам создавать свои собственные алгоритмы и убеждает жертву легко установить вашу RAT.

Использование : python xspider_faker.py <двоичный файл> <фейковое расширение>

Пример : python xspider_faker.py Rat.exe pdf
Мой новый канал в Telegram:

Присоединяйтесь к ежедневным инструментам и методам priv8

Скачать:
*** Скрытый текст: не может быть цитирован. ***
Bb

Download:
ll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
someday-97
Member time online
462d 23h 46m
Reputation(s)