[ Leaked ] WWS[TG: @WWSSPAM] OTPBOT SOURCE CODES

• 💌Important Message to All Fellas💌

💌Important Message to All Fellas : 💌

⚠️Thank you for being with us over the past year.
    To support our community, we're now offering an "Account Upgrade" for purchase.
    VIP and Legendary members get special direct downloads without needing to like or reply to threads. Upgrade now to enjoy these benefits!
    HERE Our Official Telegram

⛔ Spam: If someone try SCAM you or SPAM Message to you let me know we will ban them

🏆 Download Error or Missing Link: Click on threads and report them to Our admin will re-upload for you.

☣️ Infected or Backdoor/RAT: If you find a virus, please report it to us via Telegram or click report in the threads, and we will completely ban them in 100%

🎯 Our Plan : Make resource downloads on a private host without using another free upload because easy gone

❤️ We try our best to make everyone's shared tools clean and fresh in here, so enjoy with our fellas. ❤️

firepower

May 7, 2024
Threads
Credits
Capture_2024_05_25_05_15_43_588.png

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
=========================================================================
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

DOWNLOAD
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PASSWORD
JOIN WWS VIP FOR PASSWORD

WARNING
NO VIP MEMBER IS ALLOWED TO LEAK SOURCE CODE OR SHARE TO ANYONE,THIS WOULD RESULT IN A MAJOR REVOKING OF ALL MEMBERS MEMBERSHIP TO CHANNEL AND A FINE OF $50 OF ALL MEMBERS

THIS TELNYX OTP BOT WAS SOLD FOR $500 AND THIS IS THE SOURCE CODE OF 𝙆𝘼𝙋𝙃𝙄𝙇𝘼 OTP BOT AND I HAVE POSTED IT IN MY CHANNEL @WWSSPAM

API- TELNYX

NOTE
========================================================================
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PYTHON INSTALLED FOR THIS AND NGROK SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED AND PLACED IN THE SAME FOLDER/DIRECTORY OF SOURCE CODE

CONFIGURATION
========================================================================
1) Double Click Bot Install.bat to install Source Code requirements and also save ngrok config authtoken
2) Edit the bot token in the Settings.ini file on line 2
3) Edit the admin chatid in the Settings.ini file on line 3
4) Edit your telnyx api key in the Settings.ini file on line 6
5) Edit your telnyx connection id in the Settings.ini file on line 7
6) Open Ngrok Software and Copy and Paste this Command "ngrok http 5000" and press enter,Now Copy the forwarding url,not the url with localhost in it
7) Edit the webhook in the Settings.ini file on line 10 and paste forwarding url
8) Change the MONGO DB in Settings.ini file on line 13 if the current one doesn't work.
9) Now Run the Code by Double Clicking " StartBot.bat"

JOIN T.ME/WWSSPAM FOR MORE SUCH PREMIUM CONTENT​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bromsvich
Member time online
595d 2h 1m
Reputation(s)