[ Tutorial ] Writing a simple Basic Stealthy malware

• 💌Important Message to All Fellas💌

💌Important Message to All Fellas : 💌

⚠️Thank you for being with us over the past year.
    To support our community, we're now offering an "Account Upgrade" for purchase.
    VIP and Legendary members get special direct downloads without needing to like or reply to threads. Upgrade now to enjoy these benefits!
    HERE Our Official Telegram

⛔ Spam: If someone try SCAM you or SPAM Message to you let me know we will ban them

🏆 Download Error or Missing Link: Click on threads and report them to Our admin will re-upload for you.

☣️ Infected or Backdoor/RAT: If you find a virus, please report it to us via Telegram or click report in the threads, and we will completely ban them in 100%

🎯 Our Plan : Make resource downloads on a private host without using another free upload because easy gone

❤️ We try our best to make everyone's shared tools clean and fresh in here, so enjoy with our fellas. ❤️

Leviathan

Jul 12, 2023
Threads
Credits
  • his article will discuss and demonstrate how polymorphic malware use self-modification to hide its inner workings, In my previous post
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , I explained how to write a malware with metamorphism features. So what is it, Well, Polymorphic malware is an old idea basically “is being able to assign a different behavior or value to something” which make it tricky to detect and protect against, Polymorphic malware takes advantage of encryption to obfuscate its original code effectively evading detection by traditional signature-based detection mechanisms.
    encrypting the code, However, The effectiveness of AV has improved over time In the early days detection relied heavily on signature-based scanning which programs would compare files and system components against a database of known malware signatures. which a malware can still be deadly until they’re detected and signed by antivirus companies, Now AV focuses more on using A.I and implementing more sophisticated algorithms such as behavior-based detection (monitoring the actions and activities of running programs) Still, There are plenty of examples of malware ignored by everyone because they are silent enough not to attract the attention of the guards.

Background

• I’m assuming you’re familiar with Encryption techniques, XOR encryption, memory access and protection – before continuing, it’s recommended you read up on these topics.
  • Overview

• The malware designed to be simple in the way it behave but complex enough to not attract attention, The idea behind the malware is not about executing payload but only about obfuscation and self-modification we will explore code snippets that demonstrate the implementation of obfuscation. These snippets will provide insights into the specific techniques and mechanisms employed to evade detection, Finally I’ll provide a detailed explanation of each code segment, shedding light on the inner workings of the malware.
  • Execution flow

• The malware scans the current directory and overwrites all executable files that have not been previously infected each propagation uses a unique version of the code, The original executable is run from a hidden file it was copied to during the propagation to disguise the fact that the actual executable was infected. Finally, the malware spawns a child process, which creates a reverse shell that allows an attacker to execute commands on a remote host.

Reactions: radarwill2
Cool
  • his article will discuss and demonstrate how polymorphic malware use self-modification to hide its inner workings, In my previous post
    , I explained how to write a malware with metamorphism features. So what is it, Well, Polymorphic malware is an old idea basically “is being able to assign a different behavior or value to something” which make it tricky to detect and protect against, Polymorphic malware takes advantage of encryption to obfuscate its original code effectively evading detection by traditional signature-based detection mechanisms.
    encrypting the code, However, The effectiveness of AV has improved over time In the early days detection relied heavily on signature-based scanning which programs would compare files and system components against a database of known malware signatures. which a malware can still be deadly until they’re detected and signed by antivirus companies, Now AV focuses more on using A.I and implementing more sophisticated algorithms such as behavior-based detection (monitoring the actions and activities of running programs) Still, There are plenty of examples of malware ignored by everyone because they are silent enough not to attract the attention of the guards.

Background

• I’m assuming you’re familiar with Encryption techniques, XOR encryption, memory access and protection – before continuing, it’s recommended you read up on these topics.
  • Overview

• The malware designed to be simple in the way it behave but complex enough to not attract attention, The idea behind the malware is not about executing payload but only about obfuscation and self-modification we will explore code snippets that demonstrate the implementation of obfuscation. These snippets will provide insights into the specific techniques and mechanisms employed to evade detection, Finally I’ll provide a detailed explanation of each code segment, shedding light on the inner workings of the malware.
  • Execution flow

• The malware scans the current directory and overwrites all executable files that have not been previously infected each propagation uses a unique version of the code, The original executable is run from a hidden file it was copied to during the propagation to disguise the fact that the actual executable was infected. Finally, the malware spawns a child process, which creates a reverse shell that allows an attacker to execute commands on a remote host.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Background

• Overview

• Execution flow

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
someday-97
Member time online
462d 23h 46m
Reputation(s)