[ Course ] Website Hacking And Bug Bounty Course

• šŸ’ŒImportant Message to All FellasšŸ’Œ

šŸ’ŒImportant Message to All Fellas : šŸ’Œ

āš ļøThank you for being with us over the past year.
    To support our community, we're now offering an "Account Upgrade" for purchase.
    VIP and Legendary members get special direct downloads without needing to like or reply to threads. Upgrade now to enjoy these benefits!
    HERE Our Official Telegram

ā›” Spam: If someone try SCAM you or SPAM Message to you let me know we will ban them

šŸ† Download Error or Missing Link: Click on threads and report them to Our admin will re-upload for you.

ā˜£ļø Infected or Backdoor/RAT: If you find a virus, please report it to us via Telegram or click report in the threads, and we will completely ban them in 100%

šŸŽÆ Our Plan : Make resource downloads on a private host without using another free upload because easy gone

ā¤ļø We try our best to make everyone's shared tools clean and fresh in here, so enjoy with our fellas. ā¤ļø

Leviathan

Jul 12, 2023
Threads
Credits
7a07147ed005924b3a7da06161f3a77d72a919d5_2_250x250.jpeg

DESCRIPTION
One earns millions to 100,000$/month, so basically, bug bounty program is where hackers get paid for hacking and disclosing bugs to the parent company, if you want to earn by hacking means this course is for you, this course will help you to get started in bug bounty program.
Tools: Burp Suite, Browser Plugins, Lots of software in Kali Linux OS
after that all types of vulnerability: SQL, XSS, CSRF injection and many more
then finally methodology of doing bug bounty
so thatā€™s all in this course this much is enough to learn to begin with bug bounty
if you want to be one among those ethical hackers then enroll into my course ā€œBug Bounty: Web hackingā€

DESCRIPTION
One earns millions to 100,000$/month, so basically, bug bounty program is where hackers get paid for hacking and disclosing bugs to the parent company, if you want to earn by hacking means this course is for you, this course will help you to get started in bug bounty program.
so thatā€™s all in this course this much is enough to learn to begin with bug bounty
if you want to be one among those ethical hackers then enroll into my course ā€œBug Bounty: Web hackingā€

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
nice

DESCRIPTION

thx

DESCRIPTION

nice

Reactions: lebahot263

DESCRIPTION

thanks

i think the author shoud let us all know the password, or is this a paid course?

DESCRIPTION

thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anhtuan
Member time online
462d 22h 11m
Reputation(s)