✅ SMB CryptoJacking + Source Code + Wallet and Website Pool without identification + FREEVPN ✅

• 💌Important Message to All Fellas💌

💌Important Message to All Fellas : 💌

⚠️Thank you for being with us over the past year.
    To support our community, we're now offering an "Account Upgrade" for purchase.
    VIP and Legendary members get special direct downloads without needing to like or reply to threads. Upgrade now to enjoy these benefits!
    HERE Our Official Telegram

⛔ Spam: If someone try SCAM you or SPAM Message to you let me know we will ban them

🏆 Download Error or Missing Link: Click on threads and report them to Our admin will re-upload for you.

☣️ Infected or Backdoor/RAT: If you find a virus, please report it to us via Telegram or click report in the threads, and we will completely ban them in 100%

🎯 Our Plan : Make resource downloads on a private host without using another free upload because easy gone

❤️ We try our best to make everyone's shared tools clean and fresh in here, so enjoy with our fellas. ❤️

berserkrrr

Mar 6, 2024
Threads
Credits
Introduction to Cryptojacking ✅

Cryptojacking is a malicious practice of using an individuals or organizations
computer resources without their knowledge to mine cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Monero.
This form of attack has become increasingly prevalent with the rise in popularity of cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency MiningCryptocurrency mining
is the process of validating and recording transactions on a cryptocurrency

How Silent Crypto Miner Build Works ✅

Lightweight and easy-to-use software that allows you to create a script on the crypto of your choice
based on the Pool system to link with your Wallet number.

Link to the software check by me as well as the source code:

✅ TIPS TO READ / ✅

1: I strongly advise you to focus on the XMR decentralized currency based on anonymity and free exchange! ✅

2: Download monero.gui from the official Monero website (the one that produces XMR)
because it is the safest wallet for your XMR and also allows you to mine XMR on your device
via P2Pool links:

3: Im giving you too much, here is a site that lists the different mining pools without identification.
link :
My favorite :

OFFI ENJOY FREE ANTI VIRUS LINK ✅

⚠️ youtube link SMB configuration: please dont dwnld the descriptoon link after decompiling
it puts you a rat just follow the config :

**************************************************************************************************************************

⚠️ IMPORTANT THIS TOOLS AS WELL AS THE MONERO WALLET. GUIS ARE CONSIDERED COINMINER BY YOUR PC ⚠️

computer resources without their knowledge to mine cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Monero.
This form of attack has become increasingly prevalent with the rise in popularity of cryptocurrencies.

Lightweight and easy-to-use software that allows you to create a script on the crypto of your choice

Link to the software check by me as well as the source code: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

✅ TIPS TO READ / ✅

1: I strongly advise you to focus on the XMR decentralized currency based on anonymity and free exchange! ✅

2: Download monero.gui from the official Monero website (the one that produces XMR)
because it is the safest wallet for your XMR and also allows you to mine XMR on your device
via P2Pool links:*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

3: Im giving you too much, here is a site that lists the different mining pools without identification.
link :*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

My favorite :
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

⚠️ youtube link SMB configuration: please dont dwnld the descriptoon link after decompiling
it puts you a rat just follow the config : *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

**************************************************************************************************************************

⚠️ IMPORTANT THIS TOOLS AS WELL AS THE MONERO WALLET. GUIS ARE CONSIDERED COINMINER BY YOUR PC ⚠️
Perfect project

加密劫持简介 ✅

加密劫持是利用个人或组织的恶意行为
在他们不知情的情况下使用计算机资源来挖掘加密货币,例如比特币、以太坊或门罗币。
随着加密货币的普及,这种形式的攻击变得越来越普遍。

加密货币挖矿加密货币挖矿
是验证和记录加密货币交易的过程

静默加密矿工构建如何工作 ✅

轻量级且易于使用的软件,允许您在您选择的加密货币上创建脚本
基于池系统与您的钱包号码关联。

我检查过的软件以及源代码的链接: *** 隐藏文本:无法引用。 ***

✅ 阅读提示 / ✅

1:我强烈建议您关注基于匿名和自由兑换的XMR去中心化货币! ✅

2:从Monero官方网站下载monero.gui(生成XMR的那个)
因为它是您的 XMR 最安全的钱包,并且还允许您在您的设备上挖掘 XMR
通过P2Pool链接:*** 隐藏文本:无法引用。 ***

3:我给你的太多了,这里有一个网站,列出了不同的矿池,但没有标识。
链接:*** 隐藏文本:无法引用。 ***

我最喜欢的 :
*** 隐藏文本:无法引用。 ***

OFFI 享受免费的防病毒链接 ✅

*** 隐藏文本:无法引用。 ***

⚠️ youtube链接SMB配置:反编译后请不要删除描述链接
它会让你成为一只老鼠,只需遵循配置即可:***隐藏文本:无法引用。 ***

****************************************************** ****************************************************** **********************

⚠️ 这个工具以及门罗币钱包都很重要。 GUI 被您的 PC 视为挖矿工具 ⚠️

Link to the software check by me as well as the source code: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

✅ TIPS TO READ / ✅

My favorite :

it puts you a rat just follow the config : *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

iddk

✅ TIPS TO READ / ✅

My favorite :

thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
umka334
Member time online
500d 23h 34m
Reputation(s)