[ Leaked ] 🎁Priv8 CMS Bruter Bot Python🎁

• 💌Important Message to All Fellas💌

💌Important Message to All Fellas : 💌

⚠️Thank you for being with us over the past year.
    To support our community, we're now offering an "Account Upgrade" for purchase.
    VIP and Legendary members get special direct downloads without needing to like or reply to threads. Upgrade now to enjoy these benefits!
    HERE Our Official Telegram

⛔ Spam: If someone try SCAM you or SPAM Message to you let me know we will ban them

🏆 Download Error or Missing Link: Click on threads and report them to Our admin will re-upload for you.

☣️ Infected or Backdoor/RAT: If you find a virus, please report it to us via Telegram or click report in the threads, and we will completely ban them in 100%

🎯 Our Plan : Make resource downloads on a private host without using another free upload because easy gone

❤️ We try our best to make everyone's shared tools clean and fresh in here, so enjoy with our fellas. ❤️

DRCrypter

Administrator
Jun 3, 2023
Threads
Credits
When I started hacking in 2012, the tools were not many, and compared to 2023, there are so many tools I have found because many coders have made many scripts and tools. Right now, people can enjoy this bot based on Python 2.7. You must install Colorama and request Pip.

It's my good tools i wanna share you seen first thing tools will do is check site cms drupal or wordpress or Joomla and Opencart if in target cms bot will brute them if none cms in site that will be skip to another website and save result filter cms in folder and unknown.txt also

1.PNG

2.PNG

drcrypter.ru

When I started hacking in 2012, the tools were not many, and compared to 2023, there are so many tools I have found because many coders have made many scripts and tools. Right now, people can enjoy this bot based on Python 2.7. You must install Colorama and request Pip.

It's my good tools i wanna share you seen first thing tools will do is check site cms drupal or wordpress or Joomla and Opencart if in target cms bot will brute them if none cms in site that will be skip to another website and save result filter cms in folder and unknown.txt also

View attachment 264

View attachment 265

drcrypter.ru

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks

View attachment 264

View attachment 265

drcrypter.ru

cool

View attachment 264

View attachment 265

drcrypter.ru

i will try

View attachment 264

View attachment 265

drcrypter.ru

thanks

View attachment 264

View attachment 265

drcrypter.ru

thx kardeş seni seviyorum!

2012년에 해킹을 시작했을 때는 툴이 많지 않았고, 2023년에 비해 많은 코더들이 스크립트와 툴을 많이 만들어서 발견한 툴이 너무 많습니다. 현재 사람들은 Python 2.7을 기반으로 하는 이 봇을 즐길 수 있습니다. Colorama를 설치하고 Pip를 요청해야 합니다.

내 좋은 도구입니다. 도구가 가장 먼저 할 일은 사이트 cms drupal, wordpress 또는 Joomla 및 Opencart를 확인하는 것입니다. 대상 cms에 있으면 봇은 사이트에 cms가 없으면 다른 웹사이트로 건너뛰고 결과 필터 cms를 저장합니다. 폴더와 알 수 없음.txt에도

View attachment 264

View attachment 265

drcrypter.ru

*** 숨겨진 텍스트: 인용할 수 없습니다. ***

[/스포일러]

View attachment 264

View attachment 265

drcrypter.ru

View attachment 264

View attachment 265

drcrypter.ru

cool

View attachment 264

View attachment 265

drcrypter.ru

hi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williaminvestmentllc011@g
Member time online
501d 5h 11m