[ Discuss ] [Manual] VPN-TOR-VPN/double VPN in 5 minutes

• 💌Important Message to All Fellas💌

💌Important Message to All Fellas : 💌

⚠️Thank you for being with us over the past year.
    To support our community, we're now offering an "Account Upgrade" for purchase.
    VIP and Legendary members get special direct downloads without needing to like or reply to threads. Upgrade now to enjoy these benefits!
    HERE Our Official Telegram

⛔ Spam: If someone try SCAM you or SPAM Message to you let me know we will ban them

🏆 Download Error or Missing Link: Click on threads and report them to Our admin will re-upload for you.

☣️ Infected or Backdoor/RAT: If you find a virus, please report it to us via Telegram or click report in the threads, and we will completely ban them in 100%

🎯 Our Plan : Make resource downloads on a private host without using another free upload because easy gone

❤️ We try our best to make everyone's shared tools clean and fresh in here, so enjoy with our fellas. ❤️

Chucky

Jul 10, 2023
Threads
Credits
Recently, during a discussion of vpsok and other things, they asked me to write about how to quickly make vpn-tor-vpn or vpn-vpn. Read, comment)

Installing OVPN:

Download the script
curl -O
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
Run it
chmod +x openvpn-install.sh
./openvpn-install .sh

Next, we follow it, everything is clear and understandable there
Recommendations: in AES-256 encryption, password per user, MANDATORY tcp connection!
The config for connecting to the server will be in the current directory with the name <username>.ovpn

Tor installation:
apt-get install tor (run as a default service, port 9050)

We make a client:
Download any config to a free OVPN server, add a line to it ( IF WE WANT VPN-VPN - do not add it! ):
socks-proxy 127.0.0.1 9050

Upload to vps to the /etc/openvpn/client folder with the name client.conf

Set up routing to save access via white ip:
ip rule add from <ip vps> table 15
ip route add default via <ip vps> table 15

Start the client:
service openvpn-client@client start

Check the client status (You should see the line Initialization sequense complete ):
service openvpn-client@client status

If the server status is dead, It's OK. The main thing is that the port specified for the server hangs in the netstat

output Clean up iptables and redirect traffic to the client from the server
iptables -F
iptables -I FORWARD -i tun1 -o eth0 -j ACCEPT
iptables -I FORWARD -i eth0 -o tun1 -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o tun1 -j MASQUERADE

Download the client config of our server (it will be in the directory where the installation script was launched from), connect and check through tracer (for Windows), traceroute (for Linux) We should
see ip first our vpn server, then the ip of the free vpn server
At the same time, the delay to the free vpn server should be much longer than to ours (due to the use of tor)

DONE!)

NO BRUH ABSOLUTLY NOT JUST GO AND GOOGLE OPENVPN CAN CHANGE TOR'S CONFIGURE PROXY SETTINGS FORCEFULLY AND THATS GONNA BE MORE HARMFULL WHEN CUZ OF THAT WE SUFFER DNSLEAK MAYBE YOU HAVE ANY OTHER KIND OF PEACE OF ADVICE OR TRICKS TO DO SOMETHING UNIQUE QITH THAT BUT ONLY USING OPENVPN CAN BE HARMFULL IF YOU ARE USING TOR

Reactions: DrNoOne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drogbaa
Member time online
456d 12h 57m
Reputation(s)