I think

• 💌Important Message to All Fellas💌

💌Important Message to All Fellas : 💌

⚠️Thank you for being with us over the past year.
    To support our community, we're now offering an "Account Upgrade" for purchase.
    VIP and Legendary members get special direct downloads without needing to like or reply to threads. Upgrade now to enjoy these benefits!
    HERE Our Official Telegram

⛔ Spam: If someone try SCAM you or SPAM Message to you let me know we will ban them

🏆 Download Error or Missing Link: Click on threads and report them to Our admin will re-upload for you.

☣️ Infected or Backdoor/RAT: If you find a virus, please report it to us via Telegram or click report in the threads, and we will completely ban them in 100%

🎯 Our Plan : Make resource downloads on a private host without using another free upload because easy gone

❤️ We try our best to make everyone's shared tools clean and fresh in here, so enjoy with our fellas. ❤️

m9wadDz

Jul 28, 2023
Threads
Credits
I think that new sections should be opened, for example: cracked tools: ransomware: leaking databases: courses and courses, and more: until the family grows........

• Love
Reactions: DRCrypter
I think that new sections should be opened, for example: cracked tools: ransomware: leaking databases: courses and courses, and more: until the family grows........
1.Cracked tools: We already Have Cracking Tools Sections So adding a Sub Forum for Just "Cracked Tools" It wouldn't Do anything except to give us another sub forum to fill Content With, When it can be Easily Combined into a Single Forum. i think a good idea to Build off Of your Suggestion would be to Create "prefix" So users can search for it trough search bar.

2. Ransomware: We Have a Section already for "Hacking Tools And Programs, there are only a Few Ransomware Tools actively working so it would be a dead sub forum with just a few Threads, That's why all those kind of "Tools" are going to a single section . you can use the Search bar to find what content your looking for inside. [Rats,Loggers....etc]

3. Leaking Databases: We already have a Sub for strictly For that its called "Databases & Dumps" Where You Post Leaked Databases.( if you mean make a sub forum for "Database Courses" it would Pointless and again if you use the search bar you can find whatever your looking for so easy. Having Sub forums with no Content Would be pointless because it would just Lead to those forums being spammed with Useless Posts/Threads

4. Courses: we already have a section Called Premium Courses Where you Post any or all course you Have . and again if you use the search bar you can find whatever your looking for so Easily, Having Sub forums with no Content Would be pointless because it would just Lead to those forums being spammed with Useless Posts/Thread

These are my own personal opinions! Im not speaking for our admin its not my place . His Views Can be way different than mine i just wanted to give my personal opinion on the Suggestion You have Offered . im not Speaking for him or any other Forum User.

But again having more subforums with only a few threads and wont attract more users it would do more harm. Like i said if you combine them like he has, it doesn't make us look so empty He has added alot of Prefixes To Help users find what they are looking for Exactly .

1.Cracked tools: We already Have Cracking Tools Sections So adding a Sub Forum for Just "Cracked Tools" It wouldn't Do anything except to give us another sub forum to fill Content With, When it can be Easily Combined into a Single Forum. i think a good idea to Build off Of your Suggestion would be to Create "prefix" So users can search for it trough search bar.

2. Ransomware: We Have a Section already for "Hacking Tools And Programs, there are only a Few Ransomware Tools actively working so it would be a dead sub forum with just a few Threads, That's why all those kind of "Tools" are going to a single section . you can use the Search bar to find what content your looking for inside. [Rats,Loggers....etc]

3. Leaking Databases: We already have a Sub for strictly For that its called "Databases & Dumps" Where You Post Leaked Databases.( if you mean make a sub forum for "Database Courses" it would Pointless and again if you use the search bar you can find whatever your looking for so easy. Having Sub forums with no Content Would be pointless because it would just Lead to those forums being spammed with Useless Posts/Threads

4. Courses: we already have a section Called Premium Courses Where you Post any or all course you Have . and again if you use the search bar you can find whatever your looking for so Easily, Having Sub forums with no Content Would be pointless because it would just Lead to those forums being spammed with Useless Posts/Thread

These are my own personal opinions! Im not speaking for our admin its not my place . His Views Can be way different than mine i just wanted to give my personal opinion on the Suggestion You have Offered . im not Speaking for him or any other Forum User.

But again having more subforums with only a few threads and wont attract more users it would do more harm. Like i said if you combine them like he has, it doesn't make us look so empty He has added alot of Prefixes To Help users find what they are looking for Exactly .
Seems fair, thanks

Reactions: Leviathan

Seems fair, thanks
Rereading my Post and i hope it didn't come off like i was sounding ungrateful or that your Suggestion Was Bad ,Because it wasn't my intent and Your Suggestion is Valid . So please Don't let that ever stop you from giving another suggestion we Listening to all users because every users input matters regardless of if the suggestion is approved or denied . Without Our Users input the Forum will never go anywhere.

• Love
Reactions: m9wadDz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maybegood223
Member time online
456d 11h 2m
Reputation(s)