[ Tool ] Botnet SSH Brute & DDOS

• 💌Important Message to All Fellas💌

💌Important Message to All Fellas : 💌

⚠️Thank you for being with us over the past year.
    To support our community, we're now offering an "Account Upgrade" for purchase.
    VIP and Legendary members get special direct downloads without needing to like or reply to threads. Upgrade now to enjoy these benefits!
    HERE Our Official Telegram

⛔ Spam: If someone try SCAM you or SPAM Message to you let me know we will ban them

🏆 Download Error or Missing Link: Click on threads and report them to Our admin will re-upload for you.

☣️ Infected or Backdoor/RAT: If you find a virus, please report it to us via Telegram or click report in the threads, and we will completely ban them in 100%

🎯 Our Plan : Make resource downloads on a private host without using another free upload because easy gone

❤️ We try our best to make everyone's shared tools clean and fresh in here, so enjoy with our fellas. ❤️

DRCrypter

Administrator
Jun 3, 2023
Threads
Credits
Bruteforce SSH and DDOS

[NOTED] I saw some guys scammed another by selling it but I found it open source
python and also free and powerful for use it
The feature of tools ddos you can use ssh brute access target by weakness ssh server which means we have to access the target Linux server.
It's similar to another like marai botnet japan etc... also you can manage zombies load to ddos by using script ddos.

Capture.PNG

Bruteforce SSH and DDOS

[NOTED] I saw some guys scammed another by selling it but I found it open source
The feature of tools ddos you can use ssh brute access target by weakness ssh server which means we have to access the target Linux server.
It's similar to another like marai botnet japan etc... also you can manage zombies load to ddos by using script ddos.

View attachment 130

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
kk

Reactions: khanhtran
Bruteforce SSH and DDOS

View attachment 130

ok

Bruteforce SSH and DDOS

View attachment 130

thanks for this stuff

무차별 대입 SSH 및 DDOS

[기억] 남을 사기쳐서 팔아먹는 놈들을 봤는데 오픈소스라는걸 알게됨
Python을 사용할 수 있고 무료이며 강력합니다.
도구 ddos의 기능은 우리가 대상 Linux 서버에 액세스해야 함을 의미하는 ssh 서버의 약점으로 ssh brute 액세스 대상을 사용할 수 있습니다.
그것은 marai botnet japan 등과 같은 다른 것과 유사합니다. 또한 스크립트 ddos를 사용하여 ddos에 로드되는 좀비를 관리할 수 있습니다.

View attachment 130

*** 숨겨진 텍스트: 인용할 수 없습니다. ***

[스포일러]

Bruteforce SSH dan DDOS

[TERCATAT] Saya melihat beberapa orang menipu orang lain dengan menjualnya tetapi saya menemukannya open source
python dan juga gratis dan kuat untuk menggunakannya
Fitur tools ddos bisa menggunakan ssh brute access target dengan kelemahan ssh server yang artinya kita harus mengakses server linux target.
Ini mirip dengan yang lain seperti marai botnet jepang dll... Anda juga dapat mengatur pemuatan zombie ke ddos dengan menggunakan skrip ddos.

View attachment 130

*** Teks tersembunyi: tidak dapat dikutip. ***

[/BOCORAN]
Thanks you

Reactions: nerobhasnat
Bruteforce SSH and DDOS

View attachment 130

Bruteforce SSH and DDOS

View attachment 130

thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
someday-97
Member time online
462d 23h 18m
Reputation(s)