[ Course ] Adobe Illustrator Advanced Professional Course

• 💌Important Message to All Fellas💌

💌Important Message to All Fellas : 💌

⚠️Thank you for being with us over the past year.
    To support our community, we're now offering an "Account Upgrade" for purchase.
    VIP and Legendary members get special direct downloads without needing to like or reply to threads. Upgrade now to enjoy these benefits!
    HERE Our Official Telegram

⛔ Spam: If someone try SCAM you or SPAM Message to you let me know we will ban them

🏆 Download Error or Missing Link: Click on threads and report them to Our admin will re-upload for you.

☣️ Infected or Backdoor/RAT: If you find a virus, please report it to us via Telegram or click report in the threads, and we will completely ban them in 100%

🎯 Our Plan : Make resource downloads on a private host without using another free upload because easy gone

❤️ We try our best to make everyone's shared tools clean and fresh in here, so enjoy with our fellas. ❤️

Leviathan

Jul 12, 2023
Threads
Credits
KghQhJc.png

What you’ll learn:

• Students will advance their basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
  • Students will be able to use Adobe Illustrator.
  • Students will be able to create Geometric Grid-based designs with Adobe Illustrator.
  • Students will be able to use Shortcuts and Actions in Adobe Illustrator.
  • Students will learn how to create amazing Digital Artwork using Adobe Illustrator.
  • Students will learn how to create Complex Line Art designs.
  • Students will learn how to create trendy Text-based poster designs.
  • Students will learn to create Animations with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects.
  • Students will learn how to create amazing 3D Isometric designs.
  • Students will learn how to create amazing Graph Visualizations.

Requirements:

• Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.

Description:

• In this Adobe Illustrator Advanced Course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to use Adobe Illustrator CC like a Pro.
  • This Course is perfect for you if you want to expand your knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and start creating mind-blowing graphic designs while learning the advanced tools and techniques Adobe Illustrator provides.
  • This Advanced Course is meant for people with very basic or intermediate knowledge of Adobe Illustrator. If you are a beginner to Adobe Illustrator, Kindly check out the Adobe Illustrator Fundamental Course, which I’ve compiled for beginners.
  • I’m Ukpoewole Enupe, and it’s great meeting you! I’m a Professional Graphic Designer; I’ve been in the design space for more than seven years and will be your Instructor. I’ve created hundreds to thousands of designs using adobe illustrator, and I can confidently say that Adobe Illustrator is the most advanced and widely used vector-based design software in the design world, globally.

Reactions: x0tasaz

What you’ll learn:

• Students will be able to create Geometric Grid-based designs with Adobe Illustrator.
  • Students will learn how to create amazing Digital Artwork using Adobe Illustrator.
  • Students will learn to create Animations with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects.

Requirements:

Description:

• In this Adobe Illustrator Advanced Course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to use Adobe Illustrator CC like a Pro.
  • This Course is perfect for you if you want to expand your knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and start creating mind-blowing graphic designs while learning the advanced tools and techniques Adobe Illustrator provides.
  • This Advanced Course is meant for people with very basic or intermediate knowledge of Adobe Illustrator. If you are a beginner to Adobe Illustrator, Kindly check out the Adobe Illustrator Fundamental Course, which I’ve compiled for beginners.
  • I’m Ukpoewole Enupe, and it’s great meeting you! I’m a Professional Graphic Designer; I’ve been in the design space for more than seven years and will be your Instructor. I’ve created hundreds to thousands of designs using adobe illustrator, and I can confidently say that Adobe Illustrator is the most advanced and widely used vector-based design software in the design world, globally.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
good

What you’ll learn:

Requirements:

Description:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
sange bang

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anhtuan
Member time online
462d 22h 40m
Reputation(s)